My First Blog Award

I’m not quite sure how to handle this… but I got my first blog award the other day.  It’s not the academy… in the blogging world (which I’m not overly familiar), it is bestowed by other bloggers.

The Sunshine Award: The Sunshine Blog Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blog world.

This was given to me by a frequent commenter… who frankly probably feels kind of lonely on here sometimes when he’s the only one commenting.

Anyway, like any good blog award, there are rules for accepting this one:

The rules for accepting the award are:
1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post
2. Pass the award to 5 bloggers
3. Link the nominees within your post
4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award
6. Share 5 things about yourself

I accomplished one already.

Here’s Number Two:

  1. http://lifeofanewdad.blogspot.com/ – Otter is a great writer and about a year ahead of where we are with Junior.  It’s cool to see where we’re headed as he grows up. 
  2. http://rootsandrings.wordpress.com/ – Chelsea is one of the main reasons I’m in the bloggery world.
  3. http://pippysperspective.blogspot.com/ – Great soon to be mommy blog.
  4. http://ohmygodimadaddy.blogspot.com/ – I wish I would have thought of this title for a blog first.  It sums up my feelings.
  5. http://didyoufeedthecats.blogspot.com/ – My sister-in-law’s blogging adventures.  (She had Junior’s cousin 8 hours after Junior was born.)

This award came to my from Eric (http://jugglingeric.blogspot.com/).  He’s a fellow San Antonion and a frequent commenter here on the blog… sometimes he probably feels lonely commenting… especially when I forget to respond.  Anyway, thanks Eric.

Finally, I must say five things about myself:

  1. I’m a dude.
  2. I just had a baby.
  3. I wear size 10.5 shoes.
  4. I just got the Starcraft 2 Beta key and I am royally confused.  Gaming has become much more intricate since the original Starcraft 10 years ago.
  5. I might cry when Lost comes to an end.

6 comments:

Lost will live forever for me on DVD and Lostpedia.

Sorry for making this awkward. :\

April 28, 2010 at 4:49 AM  
Unknown said...

haha... Not awkward at all.

Last night there was a void in my life... Lost was a rerun.

April 28, 2010 at 4:33 PM  
Pippy said...

Aww yay!

Thanks so much! I feel special!

April 28, 2010 at 6:52 PM  
Anonymous said...

Psh I comment with Eric sometimes :P You never acknowledge me! *whines* jk :) *waves at Eric* Grats John :)

April 28, 2010 at 9:01 PM  

Congrats on the award and thanks for sharing with me. Sorry I haven't commented much lately. It is nothing personal. I have fell way behind on blog reading. Hopefully I can catch up sometime.

Tuesday without Lost wasn't cool. I will definitely shed a tear when it is gone for good.

April 29, 2010 at 8:05 AM  
Eric said...

Thanks man! Sorry it took so long to get here... 'preciate it!

May 5, 2010 at 1:06 PM