Welcome to the Fastest Growing Dad Blog on the Internet

I have no facts to claim that for sure.  However, take a look at my 1 month trend:

image The old trick in the TV business is that if you’re last in the ratings, say with an audience metric of .1 and the next month you’re still last but you have a metric of .2, well then your audience doubled.  And when you’re going against another station with a metric of 16.1 and they go to 16.2, their audience did not double.  Therefore, you can say, “You’re watching the fastest growing newscast in the City XYZ.”  Genius.

Therefore, I’d like to claim I’m the fastest growing father blog on the internet.  Thanks for reading… I’ll be Father Google in no time!  I think I just might claim to be the fastest growing website on the planet.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

If it makes you feel any better I gained 65 lbs with my 1st child and in the beginning I was barely 100 lbs even. Anyways though when people would tell me I was huge and I looked like I was going to pop (and it started when I was only 2 1/2-3 months preggo!)I would honestly tell some people Oh I'm sorry I'm not pregnant it's a tumor but thats ok everyone says that to me!!! It might not be the right thing to tell people that but when you have random people coming up to you to touch your belly without even asking I couldnt resist telling people that anymore. So I think honestly it probably depends on your mood what you should say to these random people, but if it really does upset you tell them so that way they dont upset the next pregnant lady.

January 13, 2010 at 11:34 AM