The Google

From the wife:

Maybe this is the case with all operating systems but on ours, if I type something into the address bar and it’s not a legitimate web address, a google search will come up with results matching my pathetic attempt at a web address. The other day I was planning to go to babiesrus.com. I typed in “babies” and saw that the website had popped up as one of the recent browser pages. I meant to arrow down, choose it, press enter, and enter the website. I must not have scrolled down like I thought I did so when I stopped at “babies” and pressed enter, google decided to do its work.

Tell me folks, why is the first thing that comes up in a google search of “babies” THIS: Fullscreen capture 192010 54406 PM

First of all, that baby is scary!!!! WHAT IN THE WORLD? I am legitimately fearful! PLEASE don’t let Junior be that scary…I won’t be able to sleep at night. And please believe that if Junior gives me a look like that, breastfeeding will be off the table IMMEDIATELY!!!

image

Google also presented me with this little cutie:

image

Do you think those babies are really underwater? That third one looks like he could be. Anyway, that seems definitely illegal: “yes, let’s place 4 infants in a pool of water and let take pictures of them. safety shmafety.”

imageI’m willing to bet this little ad came from the same genius minds behind this gem:

First of all, why does that baby look so strange? It looks teeny tiny like the stupid Gerber ad baby. And also, fairly certain Junior better not come out in an egg. It’s just not natural. He’s not a chicken.

At least this one came up:imageThat baby is pretty cute. Thank goodness because if all the google results were like the previous three pictures, I may start believing that all babies are creepy and frightening.

0 comments: