Late Night TV

I watched Conan’s last night on Friday.  Great stuff.  Nothing like ending 7 months in your dream job to make you slightly bitter. 

I don’t watch Jay or Conan or Jimmy or Dave consistently.  I’ll watch them all at some point or another, but never tune in.  I have watch the Jay Leno show and it is beyond terrible.  Conan, I always find funny.  I’ve never watched Jimmy Fallon, though he was funny on SNL… and I don’t like Dave, mainly because of his band leader and he enjoys having gratuitous sex with many different women that are not his wife.

However, I find this whole drama with the late night show to be fascinating.  First of all, the amount of hits Jay and Conan are putting on NBC are hilarious.  Second of all, it just proves my theory that NBC is amazingly stupid.

However, this is the most awkward 6 minutes you’ll watch on TV.  It’s well worth it… just get through the first 2 minutes for the real awkwardness to begin.

This is a great recap of exactly how things have gone down:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/121078/saturday-night-live-sigourney-weaver?c=1832:1970

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two for the price of one? He was sworn in with me...

January 25, 2010 at 7:31 AM  
Anonymous said...

Woops previous comment meant to be about Precious and baby on post below.

January 25, 2010 at 7:33 AM