No. I Was Not the One Who Got You Pregnant.

Yesterday, I got my first “wrong number” text last night.  This is my first ever, “Texts from Last Night”….

Anyway, it came from a number I didn’t know and began asking Chris how he “really felt”.  Getting an opportunity like this only comes once a year… or lifetime.  I could say so many things, “I love you.” or “Please never talk to me again.  I hate your guts.” or “The last time I checked I would like to decorate your Christmas tree.”  The possibilities were endless.  However, I decided I would be nice and tell her my name was not Chris.  This is what happened after that…

chat1 chat2

Needless to say, my first “Wrong Number” text did not go well. I don’t quite know what set her off, but with mood swings like that, she could very well be pregnant.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have said...

"Excuse me? You sleep with a guy who's name might or might not be Chris, and now are hoping you aren't pregnant, then you text the wrong #, then get upset because you're too stupid to make sure you are typing the correct #, and also, I'm a guy, which means your "dumbest bitch" comment implies that you don't even know to determine the sex of your mis texted wrong # before insulting them. Please let me know if you need this dumbed down any in order to understand it. Have a great day!

Of course, I say I'd say this, but I'd probably look at my phone curse, not say anything and then rant to April for a hour about it.

December 18, 2009 at 5:58 AM  
Anonymous said...

I certainly hope she's not pregnant too. If there is ever a baby on your doorstep in 9 months, you have a contact number.

December 18, 2009 at 7:07 AM  
Dan said...

Blimey.

I would have pretended to be chris, without a doubt. But then again they did have your phone number.

December 19, 2009 at 2:30 AM  
Unknown said...

Kim... You made me laugh. I can totally see you doing that.

Hey Dan! Thanks for coming to Fatherhoody! And all the way from across the pond too! :)

Chelsea, I'm going to keep this text message forever... just in case.

December 21, 2009 at 7:55 PM  
Anonymous said...

John, that's the joy of hitting your 30s, you start to realize all sorts of things about yourself haha.

December 22, 2009 at 9:32 AM  
Unknown said...

I think I understand why Chris gave her your number...

December 30, 2009 at 11:43 AM  
Unknown said...