A Man Baby

I love me some Photoshop.

Like the time I went to the Olympics:

image

Or when I got that job with Good Morning America:

image

Or when I travelled the world:

image image image  image imageimage image   image

(Funny story about these pictures.  I thought it would be cool to get a couple of them printed and put on my coffee table when I was hanging out in La Crosse, Wisconsin in my bachelor pad.  My landlord came over one day and saw me at the Taj Mahal.  “Oh!!  You’ve been to India?!?” Then went on to have a long conversation about India. I didn’t really want to tell him that the picture was faked, because I didn’t want to look like a weirdo to the landlord, so I went along with it.  Oops.)

Anyway, there’s a website called Man-Baby.  The whole gist of the site is to take your child’s head and swap it with your own.

An example:

Campers

Ya.  Pretty much awesome.  Anyway, I can’t wait for the day when I swap my head with Junior’s.  I got impatient a few months ago though.  Therefore, I decided to place my adult face onto a picture of me as a baby.  Let’s just say there’s no one that has seen this picture that likes it. 

image I, personally, don’t see what’s so bad about it….

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

John...

I'm really glad you didn't look like that as a baby...I would have had nightmares. Forever. And ever.

February 3, 2010 at 10:01 AM  
Unknown said...

I think I look pretty handsome.

John

February 4, 2010 at 7:58 AM