Welcome
I'm a 20-something guy who just became a father. I also like to wear a hoody. Welcome to Fatherhoody.
Labels
Acid Reflux
Anorexia
Baseball
Birth
Breastfeeding
Burb
Cardinals
Choking
Cooking
Crafty
Crying
Cubs
Customer Service
Entertainment
Expecting
Family
Fatherhood
Formula
Funny
Fussy
Google
Guest Dad
Haircut
Haiti
Handyman
Harry the Puppet
Heimlich Maneuver
Holidays
Jaundice
Jobs
Joking
Journalism
Junior
laughing
Man-Babies
Milestones
Milk Protien Intolerance
Money
Mother's Day
Movies
Nanny
Neocate
Nesting
Newborn
Pain
Photography
Photoshop
Politics
Poop
Religious
Reporting
Rocking Chair
Seinfeld
SIDS
Sleep
Smile
Stunning
Taxes
Texas
Truman
TV
Valentine's Day
Weather
Work
Youtube
Dads I Follow
Non-Dads I Follow
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(123)
-
▼
February
(27)
- Youtube Sunday
- Wrapping Up a Few Things
- Being Pregnant & Anorexic
- “I’m too fat to be anorexic.”
- The Goal Weight Becomes Everything
- How Anorexia Began For My Wife
- Being an Anorexic’s Husband
- Wordless Weekend
- Wordless Weekend
- Mirror Mirror
- Time For Dinner
- Who Will He Be…
- Cultivating a Human Being
- A Little More Baseball
- It’s Tax Time!!!!
- Weekend Visitors
- Pitchers & Catchers Report
- Play Fighting
- I’m Too Immature to be a Dad…
- National Weatherperson Appreciation Day
- Blizzard of 2010
- Rocking Around COMPLETE!!
- Creativity? Umm…No thanks!
- While His Name Ain’t Farfel
- Remaking Movies
- A Man Baby
- “Yours” vs. “Ours”
-
▼
February
(27)
Followers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
word deux
March 3, 2010 at 7:48 PMPost a Comment